As of 12.30 pm today, I officially finished my undergraduate career (except one pesky final on the 11th). In a sense this isn’t as much of an issue as I expected it would be, since I knew things were winding down anyway. But here are the things I won’t get to do on a consistent basis after this:
- Look forward to the first day of class.
- Going for classes where I know I’ll have friends; making friends in classes where I don’t know anyone.
- Walking anywhere near the tower.
- Sitting in the little quiet spaces that are out of the way. I’d recommend the space between Architecture and Harry Ransom, personally.
- Being able to visit the Ransom, the Blanton and the Dino Museum (which I still haven’t been to).
- Having the opportunity to participate in a foam sword fight. Yup.
On the other hand, here are the things I will never have to do again:
- Getting up at 6.30 am for an 8 am class.
- Doing homework.
- Attempting to convince Engineering and Plan II , simultaneously, that I will fulfill all their requirements.